Mile Post 19 Farm is located at, well…..mile post 19 on SR 20. The street address is:
18997 State Route 20, Coupeville, Washington 98239
In case you don’t have a navigation system or a map in your car, here are directions to the farm:
From Seattle via the Mukilteo/Clinton Ferry
- Take I-5 North.
- Take exit 182 and stay in the left lane as you exit. Merge onto WA-525 N and continue for approximately 9 miles to the Mukilteo > Clinton ferry.
- Once you get off the ferry stay on WA-525, the main highway on Whidbey. After about 22 miles, you’ll see a sign to turn left for the Pt Townsend ferry. DO NOT turn left. Stay on the main highway, which turns into SR20 at that point.
- Continue for 2.5 miles. Mile Post 19 Farm will be on your left, just past Patmore Rd.
From Bellingham via I-5 South
- Take I-5 South.
- Take exit 230 Anacortes/Burlington. At the bottom of the exit, turn left onto SR 20 West, heading toward Whidbey Island and Anacortes.
- After driving approximately 12 miles, follow the signs and turn left onto SR20 West to Whidbey Island.
- Drive about 17 miles, following the signs to continue on SR20 through Oak Harbor, until you arrive at Coupeville. Continue on SR20 straight through the stop light at Main St, Coupeville.
- Continue on SR20 approximately 2.8 miles, you will see Mile Post 19 Farm on your right.
From Port Townsend via the Port Townsend/Coupeville ferry
- Take the Port Townsend > Coupeville ferry to Coupeville.
- When you get off the ferry, take a right and follow the sign for State Route 20 – East: Coupeville/Deception Pass.
- The road will veer left about 1.7 miles from the ferry landing. It will veer again to the right about .4 mile later. Stay on this road. Be aware that there are no road signs.
- Approximately 3.4 miles from the ferry landing you will come to a stop sign. Turn left towards East SR 20 – Coupeville and Deception Pass.
- Stay on SR 20 for approximately 2.5 miles and you will see Mile Post 19 Farm on your left.